ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 80 Posts, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary and Read Full Notification – ICMR, Indian Council of Medical Research has Invited Online Application of ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Assistant Group B Posts.
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the ICMR Assistant Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of ICMR.
ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification
ICMR has released ICMR Assistant Notification 2020 for 80 posts of Assistant Group B Posts. ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online ICMR Group B Assistant Recruitment 2020 from 10th November 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of ICMR.
The total vacancy notified for the ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 is 80. Below is the post wise ICMR Group B Assistant Vacancy for Assistant Group B Posts.
ICMR Assistant Notification 2020
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
ICMR Assistant Group B Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 07/11/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 03/12/2020
Last Date for Online Payment: 03/12/2020
Last Date for Submission of Form: 03/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: 21/12/2020
ICMR Group B Assistant Exam Date: 03/01/2021
ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC||1500/-|
|SC / ST / EWS / Women||1200/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
ICMR Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
ICMR Group B Assistant Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 03/12/2020
Maximum Age: 30 Year
ICMR Group B Assistant Age Relaxation:
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|PwBD + OBC||13 years|
|PwBD + SC/ST||15 years|
ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point)
ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Exam Centers
ICMR Assistant Exam will be held at Agra (U.P), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Ambala (Haryana), Belagavi (Belgaom), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh (Tricity), Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Dibrugarh (Assam), Gaya (Bihar), Guwahati, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh), Hyderabad, Jabalpur (M.P), Jalandhar (Punjab), Jodhpur, Kolkata, Kottayam (Kerala), Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patiala (Punjab), Patna, Pune, Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Srinagar (Kashmir), Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi, Vijayawada.
ICMR Assistant Salary
The following is the pay scale and salary of of ICMR Assistant Recruitment Vacancy.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (As per 7th CPC)|
|Assistant||Level 6 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade PayRs. 4200/-)|
How to Apply for ICMR Assistant Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of ICMR before 3rd Dec 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download ICMR Assistant Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of ICMR.
Candidate must bring printout of the Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent color photographs (without cap and spectacle), Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card, failing which they will not be allowed entry, such as:
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter’s ID Card,
Card issued by School/ College,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
Any other photo ID card issued by the Central/State Govt
ICMR Assistant Selection Process
> Written Examination (CBT)
> Skill Test
> Documents Verification
ICMR Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
The details of subjects, marks and number of questions (MCQ) subject-wise will be as given below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence||20||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||20||20 Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||20||20 Marks|
Time Duration CBT is 60 Minutes.
80% marks / weightage will be for the written/Computer Based Test (MCQs).
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Skill Tests where prescribed in the Essential Qualification will be conducted and 20% marks / weightage would be given.
ICMR Assistant Syllabus
Syllabus for ICMR Group B Assistant Computer Based Examination
ICMR Assistant Syllabus for Computer Based Test is given below. Question papers will be in English language only. Questions may be picked up from among the following subjects / specialties.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts
- HARSAC Recruitment 2020: Project Fellow, Research Associate III, Junior Project Assistant
- HTET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 442 Posts