Indian Army JAG 26th Online Form 2020 – 08 Posts, Apply Online, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Salary, Syllabus and Read Full Notification – Indian Army Invited Online Application Form unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch (JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course – April 2021).
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Follow us to Know More About Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key, Indian Army JAG 26th Syllabus and Result.
Indian Army JAG 26th Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Course Name||JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course – April 2021
(Judge Advocate General Branch)
|No. of Posts||08 (5-Men & 3-Women)|
Indian Army JAG 26th Online Form Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 13/10/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 11/11/2020
Course Start Date: April 2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Exam Date: Notify Soon
Result Date: Notify Soon
Indian Army JAG Entry 2021 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||0/-|
|SC / ST / PH||0/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
Indian Army JAG Eligibility Criteria
|Location||Age Limit As on 01/01/2021|
Read More Jobs : SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020
Indian Army JAG Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Judge Advocate General Branch (JAG)||Rs 56100 -177500 Level – 10|
Indian Army JAG 26th Vacancy 2020 Details
- Course Name: JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course (April 2021)
- Total Posts: 8 (5-MEN, 3 Women)
- Location: All Over India
- Training Period: Duration of training is 49 weeks
- Probation Period: An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission.
Indian Army JAG Educational Qualification
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
How to Apply for Indian Army JAG 26th Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of the Indian Army before 11th November 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
Selection Process For Indian Army JAG Branch Recruitment
- Shortlisting of Applications.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre. Duration of SSB interview is five days.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- A medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Indian Army JAG 26th Branch Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 91 Specialist Officers Post
- IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
- MP Police Constable Online Form 2020
- IBPS Clerk X Online Form 2020
- NCL Apprentice Online Form 2020
- UKSSSC LT Teacher Online Form 2020
- IOCL JE Junior Engineer Online Form 2020
- Indian Army SSC Tech 56 & SSCW Tech 27 Online Form 2020
- Indian Army JAG 26th Online Form 2020