Indian Army SSC Tech 56 & SSCW Tech 27 Online Form 2020 – Apply Online, Eligibility, SSB Interview, Selection Process, Salary, Syllabus and Read Full Notification – Indian Army Invited Online Application Form for the SSC Tech 56 and SSC Women Tech 27 Entry Course April 2021 Batch.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Follow us to Know More About Admit Card Download, Selection Process, Indian Army Technical Syllabus and Result.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Course Name||SSC TECH 56 and SSCW TECH 27 Course – April 2021|
|No. of Posts||189 Posts|
Indian Army SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27 Online Form Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 14/10/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 12/11/2020
Course Start Date: April 2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Exam Date: Notify Soon
Result Date: Notify Soon
Indian Army SSC Technician 2021 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||0/-|
|SC / ST / PH||0/-|
|Payment Mode: No Application fees required to only need to Apply Form|
Indian Army SSC Technical 56 and SSCW Tech 27 Eligibility Criteria
|Location||Age Limit As on 01/01/021|
Read More Jobs : SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020
Indian Army Technical Salary and SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27 Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|SSC Tech 56 (Men), SSCW Tech 27 (Women)||Rs 56100 -177500 Level – 10|
Indian Army SSC Tech 56 Vacancy 2020 Details
- Course Name:
SSC Tech 56 (175 Men)
SSCW Tech 27 ( 14 Women)
- Total Posts: 189 (MEN, Women)
- Location: All Over India
- Training Period: Duration of training is 49 weeks.
- Probation Period: 6 Months
Indian Army Technical Educational Qualification and SSC Tech 56 & SSCW Tech 27
- have either passed engineering degree or are in final year of engineering degree in Concern Discipline.
- Candidates, Those who are studying in final year of engineering degree should be able to submit proof of passing by cut off date and give engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from date of start of training.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness
- SSC W Non Tech Non UPSC: Graduation in any discipline.
- SSC W Tech: BE/BTech in any engineering stream.
|Engineering Steam (listed in AI)||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved)|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Structural Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer
Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc
|Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Electronics / Opto electronics / Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics and Microwave||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Production Engineering||Production Engineering, Product Design & Development, Production Engineering & Management|
|Architecture / Building Construction Technology||Architecture Engineering|
|Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics /Aerospace||Aeronautical Engineering|
Note: A candidate is permitted to apply for only one entry/ discipline of the above courses.
Physical Standards Test for Indian Army SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27
HEIGHT: 157.5 Cms (Men), 152 Cms (Women)
WEIGHT: According to Height (Men), 42 Kg (Women)
Physical Endurance Test for Indian Army SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- 13 push-ups
- 25 sit-ups
- 6 chin-ups
- 3-4 meters rope climbing
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Tech Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of the Indian Army before 12th November 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
Following Documents to be carried by candidates to SSC Tech 57 & SSCW 27 SSB Interview
- Printout of Indian Army SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27 Application Form with Self attested.
- Class 10th marks Sheet and Certificate.
- Class 12th marks Sheet and Certificate.
- Engineering degree / provisional degree.
- Marks Sheet of All Semester.
- Certificate issued by Controller of examination / Registrar of the University.
- Certificate by the controller of Examination /Registrar / Dean of concerned university or Principal of the college.
- Final year appearing candidates should bring a certificate from the principal or head of institution proofs that candidate is in the final year.
- Declaration by final year engineering candidate regarding passing proof.
Selection Process For Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment
- Shortlisting of Applications: shortlisted on basis of their marks (upto 6th semester for engg degree, 2nd sem for M.Sc Comp Sc, 8th semester for Architecture)
- SSB Interview: Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre. Duration of SSB interview is five days. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Medical Test: A medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Shortlisting of Applications:
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason.
Shortlisting of Applications:
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
Stage – 1
- Intelligence test
- Picture Perception Discussion Test.
Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned to Home on the same day.
Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
Stage – 2
- Psychological Test
- Group Test I and II for two days
Indian Army SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27 Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- NCL Apprentice Online Form 2020
- UKSSSC LT Teacher Online Form 2020
- IOCL JE Junior Engineer Online Form 2020
- Indian Army SSC Tech 56 & SSCW Tech 27 Online Form 2020
- Indian Army JAG 26th Online Form 2020
- BPSC Auditor Online Form 2020
- BSF Recruitment Constable Tradesman SI ASI JE HC CT Various Post Online Form 2020
- MPPEB Group 5 Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar COMFED State Milk Co-Operative Assistant Online Form 2020