MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 250 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Read Full Notification – MPPEB, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board has Invited Online Application for MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2020 for the post of Data Entry Operator and Various Posts. Interested Candidates who want to apply for MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of MP PEB.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Read this Post to Know More About Post wise MP PEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Vacancy Details, Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online MP PEB Group 2 Online Form, MPPEB Group 2 Syllabus and Selection Process.
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 Notification
MPPEB has released MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Notification 2020 for 250 posts of Data Entry Operator and Various Other Posts. MP PEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given in below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online MP PEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 from 1st December 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of MPPEB.
The total vacancy notified for the MP PEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2020 is 250. Below is the post wise MP PEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Vacancy for various posts.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Group – 02 Sub Group – 04 (Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator and Various Other Post)||250|
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 01/12/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 14/12/2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 14/12/2020
Last Date for Correction Form: 19/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Exam Date: 29th Jan 2021 to 4th Feb 2021
Result Date: Notify Soon
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment Application Fee
|GEN / Other State||560/-|
|SC / ST / OBC||310/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
10+2 (Intermediate) Passed from Any recognized board in India.
Complete Post Wise Educational Qualification will be available in the full notification.
Apply Online: IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 Exam Centres (Tentative)
MPPEB Group 2 Exam will be holding at Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna and Jabalpur.
MPPEB Group 2 Vacancy 2020 Category Wise
Complete Post Wise MPPEB Group 2 Vacancy Details will be available in the full notification.
MPPEB Group 2 Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Group – 02 Sub Group – 04 (Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator and Various Other Post)||5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400 /-|
How to Apply for MPPEB Group2 Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of MPPEB between 1st DEC 2020 to 14th DEC 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of MPPEB.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter