SBI Clerk Admit Card Mains Exam 2020 – Download SBI Clerk 2020 admit Card, Exam Date, Eligibility, Salary, Syllabus and Read Full Notification – SBI, State Bank of India has recently Uploaded SBI Clerk Admit Card for SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
Candidates can Download his / her Admit Card and Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result through link in Important link Section of this article or from official website of State bank of India.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Follow us to Know More About Mains Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key, SBI Clerk Syllabus and Result.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020 for 8000 Post. SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card. SBI Clerk 2020 Notification. SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam for Clerk posts. You can follow us to check SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Result after the result declaration. Read the full article for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 for Clerk posts.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Sarkari Result
|Post Name||Junior Associates|
|No. of Posts||8000 Posts|
SBI Clerk Online Form 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 03/01/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 26/01/2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 26/01/2020
Preliminary Admit Card Availability: February 2020
Prelims Exam Date: February & March 2020
Preliminary Exam Result Availability: 20/10/2020
SBI Mains Admit Card Availability: October 2020
Mains Exam Date: 31/10/2020
Mains Result Date: Will be Notify
SBI Clerk Exam Application Fee
|GEN / OBC||750/-|
|SC / ST / PH||0/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria & SBI Clerk Age Limit
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/01/2020|
SBI Clerk Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Constable||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay – 1900|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancy Details Category Wise
|Category||No of Posts|
|GEN / UR||3447|
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification
- Graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognised by State / Central Board or it’s Equivalent.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT. (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of MPPEB.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
Download SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to Enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy).
- Click on the LOGIN button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of SBI.
When Do I Download SBI Clerk Admit Card or Call Letter?
Commencement of SBI Clerk Main Exam Call letter Download from 20th October 2020 and Closure of SBI Clerk Main ExamCall letter Download on 31st October 2020.
Check SBI Clerk Result 2020 Prelims and Main
- Click on the Download SBI Clerk Prelims Result Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to Enter Registration No / Roll No and DOB(dd-mm-yy).
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Result.
- Take Print out of Result and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Result From the official website of SBI.
SBI Clerk 2020 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination
SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Admit Card Download Important Links
|Download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download SBI Clerk Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts
- HARSAC Recruitment 2020: Project Fellow, Research Associate III, Junior Project Assistant
- HTET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 442 Posts