SBI PO Recruitment 2020 – 2000 Posts, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary and Read Full Notification – SBI, State Bank of India has Invited Online Application of SBI PO Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Probationary Officer.
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Probationary Officer Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of SBI.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Notification
SBI, State Bank of India has released SBI PO Notification 2020 for 2000 posts of Probationary Officer. SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 from 14th November 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of SBI.
The total vacancy notified for the SBI PO Recruitment 2020 is 2000. Below is the post wise SBI Probationary officer Vacancy for Probationary Officer (PO).
SBI PO Notification 2020
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2000|
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 14/11/2020
Registration’s Last Date:04/12/2020
Last Date for Online Payment: 04/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: December 2020
Prelims Exam Date: 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
Mains Exam Date: 29/01/2021
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||750/-|
|SC / ST / PH||00/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
SBI Probationary officer Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: As Per Rule
SBI Probationary officer Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Those who are in the Final Year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020
Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Read More Jobs : RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Forester & Forest Guard Posts
SBI PO Salary
As per the 7th Pay Commission, the pay scale and salary of SBI PO post is following,
|Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||23700 -980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 Category Wise
|Category||No. of posts|
How to Apply for SBI PO Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of SBI before 04th December 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of SBI.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
> Prelims Examination
> Mains Examination
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
Prelims Exam: The details of subjects, marks and number of questions (MCQ) subject-wise is as given below.
|Subject||No. o Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||30||30 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
The Computer Based Test shall be of 1 hour duration with Total 100 Marks and shall comprise of total 100 questions.
Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and Each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25.
SBI PO Syllabus: Prelims
SBI PO Result
Will be notify after exam.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter