SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – 4893 Posts, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary and Read Full Notification – SSC, Staff Selection Commission has Invited Online Application of Combined Higher Secondary Level SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistants (PA) / Sorting Assistants (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the SSC CHSL 10+2 Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Notification
SSC has released SSC CHSL Notification 2020 for 4893 posts (Tentative) of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistants (PA) / Sorting Assistants (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO). SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 from 06th November 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of SSC.
The total vacancy notified for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 is 4893 (Tentative).
SSC CHSL Notification 2020
|Name of Post|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
|Postal Assistants (PA) / Sorting Assistants (SA)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 06/11/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 15/12/2020
Last Date for Online Payment: 17/12/2020
Admit Card Availability (Paper-I): Notify Soon
CBE Exam Date (Paper-I): 12/04/2021 to 27/04/2021
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST||00/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
SSC CHSL Recruitment: Age Relaxation:
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01-01-2021 will also be eligible.
SSC CHSL Salary
The following is the pay scale and salary of of SSC CHSL Vacancy.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900-63,200 Pay Level – 2|
|Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs. 25,500-81,100 Pay Level – 4|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500-81,100 Pay Level – 4 & Rs. 29,200-92,300 Pay Level – 5|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Rs. Rs. 25,500-81,100 Pay Level – 4|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of SSC before 15th Dec 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL Recruitment: Selection Process
- Tier-I: Online (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier-II: Offline (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-III- Typing/Skill Test.
- Documents Verification.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 – 21
The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Post Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50 Marks|
|General Intelligence||25||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25||50 Marks|
Time Duration (For all four Parts) is 60 Minutes.
The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 – 21
Syllabus for the Computer Based Examination SSC CHSL Tier-I:
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Statistical Charts.
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- Allahabad HC HJS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 98 Posts
- Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post