SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020 – Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Salary, Syllabus and Read Full Notification – SSC, Staff Selection Commission Invited Online Application For The Posts of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2020. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Follow us to Know More About Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key, SSC Stenographer Syllabus, Salary and Result.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Full Notification
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Online Form Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 10th October 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 04th November 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 06th November 2020
Last Date of Offline Fee Payment: 06th November 2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 29th – 31st March 2021
Result Date: Notify Soon
SSC Stenographer 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||0/-|
|All Category Female||0/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Challan|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/08/2020|
Read More Jobs : SSC JE Junior Engineer Online Form 2020
SSC Stenographer Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade C & D||5200/- 20200/-|
SSC Stenographer Notification and Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade C and D
SSC Stenographer Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on 01.08.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC Stenographer CBT Exam Details
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Details
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of SSC before 4th November 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Kindly Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after the Payment of the Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
Mode of Selection For SSC Steno grapher 2020 Recruitment
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Skill Test.
SSC Steno Grapher Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Photo Instruction||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 91 Specialist Officers Post
- IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
- MP Police Constable Online Form 2020
- IBPS Clerk X Online Form 2020
- NCL Apprentice Online Form 2020
- UKSSSC LT Teacher Online Form 2020
- IOCL JE Junior Engineer Online Form 2020
- Indian Army SSC Tech 56 & SSCW Tech 27 Online Form 2020
- Indian Army JAG 26th Online Form 2020