UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 – 15508 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Read Full Notification – UPSESSB, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has Invited Online Application for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Interested Candidates who want to apply for UP TGT PGT Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of UPSESSB.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Read this Post to Know More About Post wise UP TGT PGT Vacancy Details, Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online UP TGT PGT Form, UP TGT PGT Syllabus and Selection Process.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification
UPSESSB has released UP TGT and PGT Notification 2020 for 15508 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). UP TGT and PGT Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given in below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online UP TGT and PGT Recruitment 2020 from 29th October 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of UPSESSB.
The total vacancy notified for the UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 is 15508. Below is the post wise UP TGT and PGT Vacancy for various posts.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||12913|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2595|
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 29/10/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 27/11/2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 27/11/2020
Last Date to Complete Form: 30/11/2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Online Exam Date: Notify Soon
Result Date: Notify Soon
UP TGT PGT Application Fee
|GEN / OBC||750/-|
|SC / EWS (TGT)||450/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
UP TGT PGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 60 Years
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Graduate Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed or equivalent
Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
Note: Please Read the Full official notification for more details.
Apply Online: IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2020 Category Wise
UP TGT Vacancy 2020 Subject Wise
UP PGT Vacancy 2020 Subject Wise
UP TGT PGT Salary
UP TGT Pay Scale and salary is Rs. 44900 – 142400, Level 7, Grade Pay – 4600.
UP PGT Pay Scale and salary is Rs.47600 – 151100, Level 8, Grade Pay – 4800.
How to Apply for UP TGT PGT Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of UPSESSB between 29th Oct 2020 to 27th Nov 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download UP TGT PGT Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of UPSESSB.
UP TGT PGT Selection Process
The candidates shall be required to appear for Written Exam conducted by UPSESSB.
UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern
UP PGT & TGT Exam Includes Following Topics.
General Awareness, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Mathematics.
|General English and Hindi||20 (Hindi) and 20 (English)||40|
|Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
UP TGT PGT Syllabus
It includes History, Sports, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, Current Events, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Politics, History Related to UP.
It includes Verb, Articles, Subject-Verb Agreement, Grammar, Synonyms, Tenses, Unseen Passages, Idioms, Adverb, Comprehension, Phrases, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Rearrangement, Antonyms, Vocabulary.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Profit and Loss, Streams, Distance, Pipes, Work, Problems on Ages, Percentages, Simplification, Boats, Time, Averages, Cisterns, Interest, Data Interpretation.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||TGT | PGT|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts
- HARSAC Recruitment 2020: Project Fellow, Research Associate III, Junior Project Assistant
- HTET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 442 Posts