UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 – 21 Posts, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary and Read Full Notification – UPPCL, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has Invited Online Application of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil).
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the UPPCL Junior Engineer Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of UPPCL.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Notification
UPPCL has released UPPCL JE Notification 2021 for 21 posts of Junior Engineer. UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 from 03th Feb 2021 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of UPPCL.
The total vacancy notified for the UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 21. Below is the post wise UPPCL JE Vacancy for Junior Engineer Trainee Posts.
UPPCL JE Notification 2021
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil)||21|
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2021 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 03/02/2021
Registration’s Last Date:23/22/2021
Last Date for Online Payment: 23/02/2021
Last Date for Offine Payment: 25/02/2021
Admit Card Availability: Feb-March 2021
Exam Date: March 2021
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||1000/-|
|SC / ST||700/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
UPPCL JE Eligibility Criteria
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021: Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age Relaxation: As Per Rule
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
For Civil Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Read More Jobs : AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
UPPCL JE Exam Center
The UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam will be held at Following Cities.
Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut.
UPPCL JE Salary
As per the 7th Pay Commission, the pay scale and salary of UPPCL Junior Engineering Trainee post is following,
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer Trainee||Rs. 44900/ Pay Matrix Level – 07|
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2021 Category Wise
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Online Form 2021
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of UPPCL.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download UPPCL JE Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of UPPCL.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
> Computer Basted Test (CBT)
> Documents Verification
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
The details of subjects, marks and number of questions (MCQ) subject-wise is as given below.
|Subject||No. o Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Diploma Level Syllabus with Related Branch||150||150 Marks|
|General Knowledge / Awareness||20||20 Marks|
|General Hindi||10||10 Marks|
The Computer Based Test shall be of 3 hours duration with Total 200 Marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions.
Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and Each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25.
UPPCL JE Syllabus
Diploma Level Syllabus with related branch.
General Knowledge / Awareness.
Candidate who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT.
UPPCL JE Result
UPPCL Junior Engineer Result will be declared after the Computer Based Examination / Test which will be held in March 2021. Therefore, The Expected date of the UPPCL Junior Engineer Result will declare in April-May 2021.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter