UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 – 28 Posts, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary and Read Full Notification – UPPSC, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has Invited Online Application for Regional Inspector (Technical) Post.
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Regional Inspector Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of UPPSC.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Notification
UPPSC has released UPPSC Regional Inspector Notification 2020 for 28 posts of Regional Inspector (Technical). UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 from 03rd November 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of UPPSC.
The total vacancy notified for the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 is 28. Below is the post wise UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy for Regional Inspector posts.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Notification 2020
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Regional Inspector (Technical)||28|
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 03/11/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 28/11/2020
Last Date for Online Payment: 28/11/2020
Last Date to Complete Form: 03/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Exam Date: Notify Soon
UPPSC Regional Inspector 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||225/-|
|SC / ST||105/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Marital Status: Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble Governor has granted exemption from this condition.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto
A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) OR Mechanical Engineering.
Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine.
Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles
Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Salary
The following is the pay scale of UPPSC Regional Inspector.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Regional Inspector (Technical)||Matrix level – 7 Rs. 44900-142400/-|
How to Apply for UPPSC Regional Inspector Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of uppsc before 28th November 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download UPPSC Regional Inspector Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of UPPSC.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Selection Process
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Application Form||Click Here|
|Correction OR Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts
- HARSAC Recruitment 2020: Project Fellow, Research Associate III, Junior Project Assistant
- HTET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 442 Posts