UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 – 345 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Read Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission has Invited Online Application for Combined Defence Services CDS – I Examination 2021. Interested Candidates who want to apply for UPSC CDS 2021 Apply Online Application form can go through link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of UPSC.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Read this Post to Know More About Post wise UPSC CDS 2021 Vacancy Details, Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online UPSC CDS Online Form, UPSC CDS Syllabus and Selection Process.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Notification
UPSC has released UPSC CDS Notification 2021 for 345 posts of CDS 2021. UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 from 28th October 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of UPSC.
The total vacancy notified for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 is 345. Below is the post wise UPSC CDS 2021 Vacancy for various posts.
|Post/ Academic Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women)||17|
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 28/10/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 17/11/2020 (6:00 PM)
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 17/11/2020
Admit Card Availability: January 2021
Exam Date: 07/02/2021
Result Date: March 2021
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||200/-|
|SC / ST / PH||0/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
UPSC CDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
For Indian Naval Academy — Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
For Air Force Academy — 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs.i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
For Officers’ Training Academy — (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
For Officers’ Training Academy — (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible.They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy:
Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy:
Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Note: Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Apply Online: IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Exam Centres
The Examination will be held at the following Centres.
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU,
JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD), RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Salary
The Pay scale of Army Officers and equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy are below.
|Rank / Post||LEVEL||Pay in Rs|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 -1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300- 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS – I Online Form 2021
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of UPSC between 28th Oct 2020 to 17th Nov 2020 (6:00 PM)
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of UCO Bank.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Skill
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2021 (CDS – I)
The Subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2021
Please See the Notification Details Where Syllabus in mentioned.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|View / Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- Allahabad HC HJS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 98 Posts
- Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post