NCL Paramedical Admit Card 2020 – Download Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus and Read Full Notification – NCL, Northern Coalfileds Limited has recently released Admit Card and Exam Date Paramedical Various Post Examination 2020. Those candidates who have applied for NCL Paramedical Various Post Recruitment 2020 Examination can download the admit card and Exam Date Notice through the link available in the Important Section of this Article and From the official website of NCLCIL.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Article & Full Notification and Follow us to Know More About Admit Card Download, NCL Paramedical Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus and Result.
NCL Paramedical Admit Card Download
|Post Name||Paramedical Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||52 Posts|
NCL Paramedical Exam Date
Registration’s Start Date: 15/02/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 10/03/2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 10/03/2020
Admit Card Availability: 15/10/2020
Exam Date: 08/11/2020
Result Date: Notify Soon
NCL Paramedical Admit card & Exam Date Status
NCL Paramedical Admit Card Availability: 15/10/2020
NCL Paramedical Exam Date: 08/11/2020
Read More Jobs : UPPCL Account Clerk Online Form 2020
NCL Paramedical Vacancy Details
- Examination Name: Paramedical Various Post Examination 2020
- Post Name: Paramedical Post
- Total Posts: 52
Post Wise NCL Paramedical Vacancy 2020 Details
- Staff Nurse – 14 Posts
- Pathological Trainee – 10 Posts
- Radiographer Trainee – 07 Posts
- Physiotherapist Trainee. – 01 Post
- Technician Dietician Trainee – 01 Post
- Technician Dental Trainee – 02 Posts
- Audiometry Technician Trainee – 03 Posts
- Pharmacist – 06 Posts
- Junior Technician ECG Trainee – 07 Posts
- Junior Technician EEG Trainee – 01 Post
NCL Paramedical Educational Qualification
- Staff Nurse – 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board and Grade A Nursing Diploma Certificate with Registration in Any State Nursing Council.
- Pathological Trainee – Diploma in Pathology.
- Radiographer Trainee – Diploma in Radiography.
- Physiotherapist Trainee. – Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Technician Dietician Trainee – Diploma in Dietics.
- Technician Dental Trainee – 10+2 passed from Any Recognized Board with Diploma in Dentistry/Dental.
- Audiometry Technician Trainee – 10+2 Passed from Any Recognized Board with Diploma in Audiometry.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 Passed from Any Recognized Board and Diploma in Pharmacy with Registration in Pharmacy Council in India.
- Junior Technician ECG Trainee – 10+2 passed from Any Recognized Board Two Years Experience in ECG Technician.
- Junior Technician EEG Trainee – 10+2 passed from Any Recognized Board Two Years Experience in EEG Technician.
NCL Paramedical Staff Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician (Pathological), Technician ((Radiographer), Physiotherapist, Technician (Dietician)
||Basic pay Rs 31852.56|
|Jr. Technician (ECG), Jr. Technician (EEG), Technician (Dental), Audiometry Technician||Basic Pay Rs 29460.30|
How to Apply for NCL Paramedical Staff Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of the NCLCIL before 10th March 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download NCL Paramedical Admit Card 2020
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- Then, Click on Login.
- Candidates need to fill the Email ID. / Application No. and Date of Birth (DOB)..
- Click on the LOGIN.
- After a successful Login, NCPL Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of NCLCIL.
How to Check NCL Paramedical Exam Date 2020
- Click on the Download Exam Date Notice Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- Then you can see Exam Notice in pdf format.
How to Check NCL Paramedical Result 2020
NCL Paramedical Recruitment Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download NCL Paramedical Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 53000 Posts
- Allahabad HC HJS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 98 Posts
- Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online