UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 – 91 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Read Full Notification – UCO Bank has Invited Online Application for the post of Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates who want to apply for UCO Bank SO Application form can go through link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of UCO Bank.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Read this Post to Know More About Post wise UCO Bank SO Vacancy Details, Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online UCO Bank Special Officer Form, UCO Bank SO Syllabus and Selection Process.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
UCO Bank has released UCO Bank SO Notification 2020 for 91 posts of Specialist Officer. UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given in below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 from 27th October 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of UCO Bank.
The total vacancy notified for the UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 is 91. Below is the post wise UCO Bank SO Vacancy for various posts.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect)||08|
|Chartered Accountants / CFA (JMGS-I)||25|
|Chartered Accountants / CFA (JMGS-II)||25|
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 27/10/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 17/11/2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 17/11/2020
Last Date for Printing Application: 02/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Online Exam Date: December 2020 / January 2021
Result Date: Notify Soon
UCO Bank Special Officer Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||1180/-|
|SC / ST / PH||118/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
UCO Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 01/10/2020
For Security Officers: 21 to 40 Years
For All Other Posts: 21 to 30 Years
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
For Security Officers:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
5 years service as Commissioned Officer of Army Navy/ Air Force or Assistant Commandants of Paramilitary Forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/ SSB etc) or Dy. Superintendent of Police OR 08 years service as Inspector in Paramilitary Forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/ SSB/IB/CBI etc) and Sub-Inspector (investigation wing) of State Police.
Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks with 2 Years Experienced. OR Ph.D. in Economics.
A Post graduation degree in Economics or Statistics/applied Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
For IT Officer:
Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Tele- Communications Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognized University / institute recognized by AICTE only. Minimum one year experience in specialised area.
For Chartered Accountants / CFA (JMGS-I):
Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA
For Chartered Accountants / CFA (JMGS-II):
Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA. Minimum three years of work experience as CA.
Note: Experience for Economist in MMGS-II – Minimum 2 years experience as officer, in Scheduled Commercial Banks/PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ listed Corporate Entity
Apply Online: IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Centres
UCO Bank Specialist Officer Exam will be holding on-line test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi& Vishakhapatnam.
UCO Bank SO Vacancy 2020 Category Wise
UCO Bank Specialist Officer Salary
UCO Bank SO Pay Scale Pay for Security Officers, Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect), Statistician, IT Officer, Chartered Accountants / CFA (JMGS – I) is Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145 /2-32850-1310 /7-42020 (Subject to revision).
UCO Bank SO Pay Scale Pay for Economist, Chartered Accountants / CFA (JMGS-II) is Rs. 31705 -1145 /1 – 32850 -1310 /10 – 45950 (Subject to revision).
How to Apply for UCO Bank Specialist Officer Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of UCO Bank between 27th Oct 2020 to 17th Nov 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download UCO Bank SO Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of UCO Bank.
UCO Bank Specialist Officer Selection Process
Selection Process for Security Officer:
The selection will be made on the basis of the Interview only and the candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 3 to 5 times the number of vacancies, as per Bank’s decision. Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) out of a total 100 marks. Based on interview marks, a Merit / Final Select list will be drawn.
Selection Process for Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officers& Chartered Accountant/ CFA:
The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview.
The tentative structure of the online examination will be as follows:
UCO Bank SO Exam Pattern or Syllabus Pattern:
The tentative structure of the online examination will be as follows:
*Professional knowledge in respective field.
The above tests except the Test of ‘English Language’ will be available bilingually, i.e. English
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts
- HARSAC Recruitment 2020: Project Fellow, Research Associate III, Junior Project Assistant
- HTET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 442 Posts