AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 368 Posts, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary and Read Full Notification – AAI, Airports Authority of India has Invited Online Application of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Junior Executive & Manager.
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of AAI.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Notification
AAI has released AAI Junior Executive Notification 2020 for 365 posts of Junior Executive & Manager. AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 from 15th December 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of AAI.
The total vacancy notified for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 is 368. Below is the post wise Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Vacancy for Junior Executive & Manager Posts.
AAI Junior Executive Notification 2020
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 15/12/2020
Registration’s Last Date:14/01/2021
Last Date for Online Payment: 14/01/2021
Admit Card Availability: Notify Soon
Exam Date: Notify Soon
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC||1000/-|
|SC / ST / PH||170/-|
|All Category Female||170/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
AAI Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 30/11/2020
Maximum Age: 32 Years (For Manager)
Maximum Age: 27 Years (For Junior Executive)
Age Relaxation: As Per Rule
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
For Manager (Fire Services): B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg with % years Experience.
For Manager (Technical): B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile with 5 Years Experience.
For Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be
subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
For Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
For Junior Executive (Technical): B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Read More Jobs : UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
AAI Junior Executive Salary
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Executive (E-1)||Rs.40000-3%-140000|
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2020 Category Wise
|Name of Post||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|Manager (Fire Services)||06||01||03||01||00|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||107||26||72||40||19|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||35||08||21||14||05|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||05||00||02||01||00|
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of AAI between 15th December 2020 to 14th January 2021.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download AAI Junior Executive Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of AA.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
> Online examination
> Documents Verification
> Physical Measurement and Endurance Test
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
AAI Junior Executive Result
AAI Junior Executive Result will be declared after the Computer Based Examination / Test which will be notify later.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter