Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date and Read Full Notification – Secondary Education Department, Assam has Invited Online Application in Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for the post of Graduate Teachers under Secondary Education Assam. Interested Candidates who want to apply for the Assam TET Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on ssa.assam.gov.in.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online and Read this Post to Know More About Post wise Assam TET Vacancy Details, Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online Assam TET Form, Assam TET Syllabus and Selection Process.
Assam TET Recruitment 2020 Notification
Assam TET has released Assam TET Notification 2020 and Assam TET Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given in below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for Assam TET Recruitment 2020 from 20th November 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of Assam TET.
|Graduate Teachers (Assam TET)|
Assam TET Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 20/11/2020
Registration’s Last Date: 30/11/2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 03/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: DEC 2020 – January 2021
Online Exam Date: 10/01/2021
Result Date: Notify Soon
Assam TET Application Fee
|SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PWD||300/-|
|Payment Mode: Fee needs to be paid in online mode only.|
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria
Assam TET Age Limit
The age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Educational Qualification
Post-Graduation with at least 50 % marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial jurisdiction of the institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have approval of UGC and all other concerned authorities)
Apply Online: IBPS RRB IX Online Form 2020
Assam TET Exam Center Zone
Note – Applicant has to select one of the zone for appearing in the examination.
How to Apply for Assam TET Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the ssa.assam.gov.in between 20th Nov 2020 to 30th Nov 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download Assam TET Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of ssa.assam.gov.in.
Assam TET Selection Process
The candidates shall be required to appear for Written Exam.
Assam TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The examination shall be for 200 marks with two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 200 multiple choice
Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows.
|Paper-I||Pedagogy, General English, Basic Numerical and Assam and It’s People||100||100|
|Paper-II||Candidates has to choose one of the three options as per suitability.
Option- A – Exclusively commerce related.
Option- B – Exclusively Science related.
Option C –General Studies and Current Affairs
*Candidates have to qualify both the Papers separately to qualify the exam.
Exam Duration shall be 2 hours for Paper-I and 2 hours for Paper-II
Assam TET Qualifying marks:
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in each paper. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates.
The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PH category.
Validity of Assam TET
All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed as per Govt. of Assam Service rule for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher.
Assam TET Result
The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Result will be declare after Exam Conducted which is on 10th January 2021.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
Assam TET Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter