SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date, Salary and Read Full Notification – SBI, State Bank of India has Invited Online Application of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Apprentice.
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Apprentice Application form can go through the link available in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official website of SBI.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
SBI, State Bank of India has released SBI Apprentice Notification 2020 for 8500 posts of Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF is given below in the important link section of this post. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply online SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 20th November 2020 through the link given in the Important Link Section of this Article or on the official site of SBI.
The total vacancy notified for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 8500. Below is the post wise State Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy for Apprentice.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2020
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 20/11/2020
Registration’s Last Date:10/12/2020
Last Date for Online Payment: 10/12/2020
Admit Card Availability: December 2020
Exam Date: January 2021
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC / EWS||300/-|
|SC / ST / PH||00/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
SBI Recruitment 2020: Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age Relaxation: As Per Rule
SBI Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Read More Jobs : RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Forester & Forest Guard Posts
SBI Apprentice Salary
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year.
The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
SBI Apprentice Training Duration:
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
State Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Category Wise
|Category||No. of posts|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020 State Wise
|State / UT||Total||Language||UR||EWS||OBC||ST||SC|
Candidates to opt for ONE specified local language of his selected State at the time of online application.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of SBI before 10th December 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card & Call Letter
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- The candidate’s Login page will appear.
- Candidates need to fill the Application No / Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth (DOB) and Password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of SBI.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
> Online Written Test
> Test of Local Language
> Medical Test
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows
|Name of Test||No. o Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General /Financial Awareness||25||25 Marks||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25 Marks||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25 Marks||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25 Marks||15 minutes|
|Total||100||100 Marks||1 Hour|
The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
SBI Apprentice Syllabus:
General /Financial Awareness
SBI Apprentice Result
SBI Apprentice Result will be declare after Online Written Test is conducted in January 2021.
Note: Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in related Official advertisement.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
1 thought on “SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts”
Pingback: Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post - SARKARI RESULT