IIT JEE Advanced Result 2020 – Result, Answer Key, Response Sheet, Admit Card, Exam Date and Read Full Notification – It is Informed that IIT Delhi has recently Declared the JEE Advanced result 2020. The JEE Advanced Result 2020 link is available in the Important Section of this Article and on the official website of JEE ADVANCED.
To check the JEE Advanced 2020 result, candidates are required to enter their JEE Advanced application number, Password and Phone Number
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification and Follow us to Know More About Result, Answer Key, Counselling Date.
IIT JEE Advanced Result 2020 Released
IIT JEE Advanced Result 2020 Announced on 5th October 2020, Monday.
IIT JEE 2020 Important Dates
Registration’s Start Date: 12th September 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 17th September 2020
Last Date of Fee Payment: 18th September 2020
Admit Card: 21st September 2020
JEE Advanced Exam Date: 27th September 2020
Result Declared Date: 05th October 2020
IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Application Fee
|GEN / OBC||2800/-|
|SC / ST / PH||1400/-|
|All Category Female||1400/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
IIT JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/01/2020|
Read More Jobs : Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Online Form
Total number of candidates Appeared in JEE Advanced 2020
- Number of Students Appeared in Paper-1 is 151311
- Number of Students Appeared in Paper-2 is 150,900
- Number of students qualified in JEE Advanced 2020 is 43204
JEE Advanced Topper 2020
Chirag Falor is the topper of JEE advanced 2020 and has obtained 352 out of 396 marks.
How to apply For JEE Advanced 2020
- All JEE Mains candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of the JEE Advanced Website.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2020 Result
- Go to the Important Link Section of this Article.
- Click on the CLICK HERE in Download Result.
- Enter your details Advanced Roll No, Date of Birth, and Phone Number
- Then click on SUBMIT
- JEE Advanced results will be display on the screen.
- Doanload the result and also Take Print out of the result for future purpose.
How to Check JEE Advanced Result 2020
IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Important Links
|Download JEE Advanced Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Q1. How many students qualified for JEE Advanced 2020?
Number of students qualified in JEE Advanced 2020 is 43204
Q2. Total Number of IITs in India?
There are 23 IITs in India.
Q3. How many seats are available in IITs?
Total Number of Seats in IITS will be notify soon.
Q4. JEE Advanced 2020 Topper?
Chirag Falor is topper of JEE Advanced 2020. He is from IIT Bombay Zone.
Q5. When JEE Advanced Exam 2020 was held?
JEE Advanced exam 2020 was held on 27th September 2020.
Q6. When JEE Advanced Result 2020 Declared?
JEE Advanced Result 2020 Declared on 5th October 2020.
Q7. How to check JEE Advanced Result 2020?
Candidates can check IIT JEE Advanced result 2020 at jeeadv.ac.in by entering his Advanced Roll No, Date of Birth and Phone Number.
Q8. JEE Advanced Result 2020 Date and Time?
JEE Advanced Result 2020 Declared on 5th October at 10:30 AM.
Q9. List of Top 5 IITs?
Q9. How many Male candidates have qualified in Jee Advanced 2020?
Total Number of Male candidates qualified in JEE Advanced 2020 is 36497.
Q10. How many Female candidates have qualified in Jee Advanced 2020?
Total Number of Female candidates qualified in JEE Advanced 2020 is 6707.
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online