Indian Navy invited online Application for B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – 34 Posts. Read Full Notification of Indian Navy Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Exam Date, Syllabus.
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
For complete details of Indian Navy Recruitment, Go through this complete article and official notification of Indian Navy. Interested candidates are advised to follow us to know more about Syllabus, Exam Date, Answer Key and Result.
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry 2020
|Post Name||(a) Education Branch (b) Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches|
|No. of Posts||34|
Important Dates for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Online Form
Registration’s Start Date: 06th October 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 20th October 2020
Admit Card: Notify Soon
Exam date: Notify Soon
Application Fee for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form
|GEN / OBC / EWS||0/-|
|SC / ST / Female||0/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Exam
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
Read More Jobs : Bihar BSUSC Recruitment Assistant Professor Online Form
Vacancy Details of Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Online Form
Post Wise Vacancies Details Navy Online Form
- Education Branch – 05 Post
- Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches – 29 Post
How to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Btech entry Online Form
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the link section or from the official website of Indian Navy Website Between 6th October 2020 to 20th October 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply for the IndianNavy 10+2 Btech Entry Online Form.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
Mode of Selection for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme Exam
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. (Stage- 1 Test and Stage – 2 Test)
Important Links for Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Online Form
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter