UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 – Download Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus and Read Full Notification – UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has recently released Admit Card and Exam Date for the Combined Medical Service (CMS) Examination 2020. Those candidates who have applied for UPSC CMS 2020 Examination can download the admit card and Exam Date Notice through the link available in the Important Section of this Article and From the official website of UPSC.
Interested Candidates are Advised to Read the Article & Full Notification and Follow us to Know More About Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus and Result.
UPSC CMS Admit Card Download
|Post Name||Combined Medical Service (CHS, ADMO, AMO & GDMO)|
|No. of Posts||559 Posts|
UPSC CMS Exam Date
Registration’s Start Date: 29th July 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 18th August 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 18th August 2020
Application Form Withdrawal: 25th August 2020
Admit Card Availability: 06th October 2020
Exam Date: 22nd October 2020
Result Date: Notify Soon
UPSC CMS 2020 Admit card & Exam Date Status
UPSC CMS Admit Card Availability: 06th October 2020
UPSC CMS Exam Date: 22nd October 2020
Read More Jobs : UPPCL Account Clerk Online Form 2020
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details
- Examination Name: Combined Medical Service Examination 2020
- Post Name: CHS, ADMO, AMO & GDMO
- Total Posts: 559
Post Wise UPSC CMS Vacancy Details
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 182 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service – 66 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. – 04 Posts
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation – 07 Posts
UPSC CMS Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
||15600-39100, Level – 10|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||56100- 177500, Level – 10|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service||NA|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||56100- 177500, Level – 10|
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation||Minimum: 56100, Level – 10|
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Online Form 2020
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the Important link section or from the official website of the UPSC before 18th August 2020.
- Must read the official notification before apply online.
- Keep all the related details and documents Such as Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Scanned Passport Size Photo, scanned Specimen Signature, Proof of Identity (PI), Proof of Address (PA).
- Keep all scanned documents related to the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form step by step carefully and do a review of the complete filled form before going to SUBMIT the Form.
- Take Print out of the complete form after Payment of Registration Fee Successfully.
- Last but not least, Keep User ID & Password secret and remembered till completion of this Recruitment.
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- Then, Click on Download E- Admit Card Link.
- Print the Important Instruction Page and Select YES Button.
- Select Anyone Login Option BY REGISTRATION ID OR BY ROLL NUMBER
- Candidates need to fill the Registration No. / Roll No., Date of Birth (DOB) and Enter Security Code / Captcha.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After a successful Login, UPSC CMS Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download / Print Admit Card button.
- Take Print out of Admit Card and keep it yourself for future purposes.
- Candidate can also download their Admit Card From the official website of UPSC.
How to Check UPSC CMS Exam Date 2020
- Click on the Download Exam Date Notice Link in below Important Link Section of this Article.
- then you can see Exam Notice in pdf format.
How to Check UPSC CMS Result 2020
UPSC CMS Recruitment Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice / Time Table||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter
Read Following Latest Jobs & Notifications
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Apply Online
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply Online For Group X & Y Post
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers Post
- Assam TET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Posts